BHFN Innovate to Activate - 22 Nov 2012
Published on: 30th May 2012
This year’s BHFNC conference Innovate to Activate will take place on Thursday 22 November 2012 at the East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham.
The conference will challenge delegates' thinking and explore creative solutions to promote physical activity and reduce sedentary behaviour.
Delegates will leave equipped with:
- the latest evidence on ways to reduce sedentary behaviour and clarification on how this is different to promoting physical activity
- innovative approaches and opportunities to create behaviour change
- examples of programmes using new technologies to promote and evaluate physical activity
- insight into the current, and potential, uses of mass media and social media campaigns to recruit and retain your target audience
- useful tips to develop an evidence base for these 21st century approaches and technologies
- tips and tools on how to use the latest technologies and novel approaches.
To register your interest in the conference visit www.equity-events.co.uk/bhfnc12
We’re pleased to say we have been able to hold prices for the fourth year running. Visitwww.equity-events.co.uk/bhfnc12 for more information. Further details of the conference programme will follow.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow BHFNC on Twitter @BHFactive
To join in the conversation about the conference use #innovatePA in your tweets